Welcome to the Bostoner Shul
Rav Naftali Horowitz, the Bostoner Rebbe, shlita
1710 Beacon Street
For the week beginning Sun 18 November 2018
Save the date
- Nov 18th -- ROFEH celebrates 103rd Annniversary of New England Chassidic Center
- Nov 22nd -- Thanksgiving day learning at the kollel
- Nov 25th -- Yarhzeit Seudah of the second Bostoner Rebbe, Grand Rabbi Levi Y. Horowitz, z”tl
- Dec 2nd -- First night of Chanukah; Lighting upstairs outside Rebbe’s office
- Dec 3,5,10 -- ROFEH TOY DRIVE: Bring a toy and celebrate Chanukah at various hospitals
- Dec 16th -- Gift of Life blood and bone marrow drive at Young Israel of Brookline from 9 AM to 2:30 PM
Rav Meilich Horowitz's new shiur, continues Thursday nights after the 8:15 Ma'ariv, "Understanding the Parsha through Chassidus". (Cholent will be served after the shiur!)
The Rebbe, shlita, and the Congregation, extend ...
- Continued Refuah Shelaymah wishes to our friends Mrs Leah Bressler, Shabsi Goldberg, Dr Boruch Minaker, and Rebbetzin Sheva Wieder.
- Dr Minaker has moved to Leisure Chateau Centre, 926 River Ave., Lakewood, NJ. Visiting hours are 8 AM to 8 PM. When visiting Lakewood, please keep in mind a visit to him and stop by. Further information is available via the shul office.
- Shabsi Goldberg is in an extended rehab situation (under the name Shepard Goldberg), in Presentation Rehabilitation & Skilled Care Center, 10 Bellamy St. Brighton, MA and would very much like visitors.
- Mazel Tov to Michael and Rachel Schonberg on the birth of a son.>/li>
- Mazel to Rabbi Yaakov and Mrs Lois Klerman on the recent marriage of their children Rabbi Avi Schwartz and Dr Hadassah Klerman