Regular shiur schedule
- Daf Yomi: Sun 7:30 AM and 8:30 AM; Mon-Thu 6:10 AM and 7:15 PM; Fri 6:10 AM (AM by Rabbi Plotnik, PM by Rabbi Rodkin)
- The Chabura program is scheduled for Monday and Wednesday after Maariv.
- Pirchei and Bnos have resumed after the summer hiatus.
- Dr Hollander's Tehillim shiur Thu 7:30 PM
- ON SUMMER HIATUS: Rabbi Halpern's "Through the Eyes of the Navi": Thursday nights after Maariv -- cholent will be served.
- Halacha Chaburah, Mishna Brurah Amud Yomi, weekdays 6:30-7:00 AM with weekends for review. Learn and master the entire Mishna Brurah. For more information, please contact Rabbi Shmuel Septimus.
- Rabbi Klerman gives a shiur in Hilchos Shabbos on Shabbos morning after the first minyan.